Monday, April 29, 2013

A few pictures and short movies.



Go to the bottom of this page to watch some short movies. 
My buddy from school likes me to give him a blowjob before he goes home.
I have trained my pool boy well.  Don't you think?

I have to get my fill of protein before each game. 
The guys seem to like it too
My trucker friend loves my blowjobs.


Next door neighbor gets his cock ready for me to suck.

I often suck my mechanic in his garage.

Nice way to relax. Have your brother drain your nuts.

Just a quick blowjob between classes

The carpenter gets a blowjob after he does his work.  

Dad. You give good head.

Thanks for that sweet load, Uncle. 
Good to have a jail mate that loves to suck my cock.

No. I won't give you that ticket if you blow me all this week.

Oh sweet brother. I love the way you worship my cock.

  
                         I just got back from Jogging and you still want to suck my sweaty cock?
Fuck. I love the way you suck my cock, brother.

You have such a beautiful dick, daddy. Can I drink you cum load?

Thanks for taking my load.  I am so hot tonight.

BiSexual movie short.
Hot guys GangBanging a cute blond GIRL


British Guy with u/c cock Fucking

Fuck me and dump that load in my male pussy.
Get closer and take this load, cocksucker.
BIG MASCULINE Marine COCK,
being serviced and loved by a faithful Cock Sucker.
About 4 minutes long.  HOT BLOW JOB.

BACK TO THE TOP.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic blow job! That cocksucker set the bar so high -- it is hard to think that anybody could give a better blow job than HE does.

    And he has something to teach the rest of us cocksuckers -- take it as DEEP AS YOU CAN -- that makes the pleasure THAT MUCH BETTER for the guy getting blown. We just have to learn to SUPPRESS THE GAG RESPONSE, like HE DOES!

    But, most of all, he tells us to MAKE LOVE TO THAT THING! Worship it! Think of EVERY POSSIBLE MOVE and then put your tongue INTO ACTION! But, again -- MAKE LOVE! MAKE LOVE WITH EVERY MOVE! PUT YOUR WHOLE HEART INTO IT!

    Just keep thinking, HOW CAN I MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE AS SUBLIME AS POSSIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN to that message. I find many of the 'so called cocksuckers' are not good at what they do. They are too interested in jacking on their own cock while they suck and that is very distracting to the guy getting suck. You should concentrate on the cock your sucking and not your own cock.

    ReplyDelete