Friday, August 30, 2013

Day at the Movies.


Day at the Movies
.

Story by Dick Clinton

.
The movies marquee at the local theater read. “Cowboys of the Old West”. I always had a thing for cowboys, so when I had today off from school, I bought my ticket and entered the theater. It must have been my inclination for ‘hero worship’ or just the natural lust for the male physique, no matter what it was; it still aroused my interest causing my male testosterone to stir.
.
I was excused from school today because of some teacher's meeting, but instead of going directly home, I decided to go to an afternoon matinee. It was a quiet afternoon and very few people were there, and best of all, no other kids my own age. I headed to the balcony so I could sit alone and enjoy the movie. When I arrived, the movie had already started. There on the screen were some rugged looking cowboys sitting around a fire. My dick started getting hard as I fantasized about crawling naked inside one of the cowboy’s bedrolls. I unbutton my jeans to release my hard dick, pulled my pants down to my ankles, and started jacking on my stiff woody.
.
I was so engrossed in my pleasure, that I was unaware that a man had entered the balcony and had seated himself in the row behind me. I quickly glanced around to see a man wearing a black cowboy hat. I thought my fantasies must be overloading, and he had become an illusion of my sexual desires. I looked again to make sure he was actually there. He nodded, tipped his hat, and placed his hands to his crotch. I froze and gazed back at the movie screen.
.
The mysterious cowboy got up from his seat, and came to my aisle, and bravely sat down beside me. What was a ‘cowboy’ dude doing in a city theater in his jeans, boots and cowboy hat? Perhaps this was just a dream. His hand firmly rested on my bare leg. I began to feel excitement in my groin. I uncovered my hard cock by placing my hands on the armrest of the chair. My dick was now throbbing and oozing pre-cum liquids from my hard boy cock. I was extremely excited, and thought if he just touched me, I would cum. Much to my surprise, he removed his hat, leaned over and engulfed my exposed cock. I gasped and with a few downward movements of his warm mouth around my hard cock, I moaned with pleasure and released a full load of my cum into his receptive mouth. He continued to swallow the gusher of my sudden release. I thought that was awesome, but I hadn’t wanted to cum so quickly.
.


The cowboy seemed as surprised as I was, with my sudden flow of love juices. He continued to savor my offering until my cock began to harden once again. He never released his mouth from my sensitive cock, but continued to direct his rough hands under my firm buttocks. I arched upward to give him better access. He instructed me to pull the seat up, and sit on the edge while he knelt on the floor and crawled in-between my legs. He pulled my tennis shoes and both jean legs over my feet. I was situated on the cushion, bare arsed, and without any jeans. He positioned himself between my legs and started licking my balls.
.


I took another look behind us to make sure no one else was in the balcony, but I realized even if someone was there, it would look as though I was just sitting high on the cushion. I faced the screen, to enjoy my cowboy cocksucker’s pleasurable tongue licking. I was fully erect again and looked forward to another blow job from this man.
.
The cowboy’s face was weather worn and slightly unshaven. The roughness of his beard gave me an extraordinary feeling. I was not a good judge of age, because when you are a young pup, everyone over 21 seemed old. He was tall, thin and in good shape. His hair seemed a bit shabby but smelled nice. When he spoke to me earlier, he had a deep manly voice…and needless to say, he was a good cocksucker. His finger slipped under my balls and found the moisture of my asshole. He licked and kissed my balls and thighs. The rough finger found my tight pink ass hole. He moistened his finger and slipped one in. It felt good. Then he put two of his fingers in, and then three. It was feeling even better, then he pulled his finger out and started unbuckling his belt, opening his jean fly and exploring for his penis. He pulled his cock and balls from his jeans. 


I looked down to see a thick and long eight-inch cock. He stood, lifted my legs over his shoulders and guided his cock to the opening of my ass. I almost fell from the cushion during the motion, but he gripped my buttocks, and slid his dick into my ass hole so suddenly that his cock was half way in my hole before I realize it. I started to yell out in pain, but he placed his mouth over mine and started passionately kissing me. His rough kisses made me forget my pain until he shoved the rest of his dick into my body. I still wanted to yell out, not in pain, but with pleasure. I was getting fucked rough and hard, but I loved it. He stopped kissing me for a moment and looked me directly in the eyes and said.
.
“Looks like I roped myself a young calf. Steady there fellow! I’m your stud bull! I’m gonna breed ya. You’re a gonna loosen up and let your cowboy ride your sensitive breeding hole.“He said in his mid-western twang.
.


Then he shoved it in me hard, again and again. I held on for fear of falling backward onto the next row of seats. His rhythm was constant and hard like a gallop, but exciting. I placed my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he lifted me off the seat. We were now standing in the theater with his dick up my ass.
.
“Yeah, Cowboy, ride my ass. Pump your hot seed deep in your buckaroo's loins. I’m yours for breeding. Fuck me! Fuck me! I grunted out. “Awwww cowboy stud, breed me. I want you.” I continued to moan out.
.
Thank goodness there was a cattle stampede on the screen and the noise was deafening. I was trying to keep our sounds muffled, but this cowboy was riding me like a horse. He lifted my body from his cock, then shoved it back in. Over and over he penetrated my tender ass. I could feel my aperture opening and closing over his penis as he went in and out. He was kissing me hard and rough then his passion increased, his breathing was heavier, and then he made one deeper plunge and held me tight releasing his sperm deep in his young calf. I was now breed by my stud. Sweat dripped from his forehead, down his face and into our mouths. He pulled away from my lips, breathing heavy from our wild ride.
.
“Damn boy, you’re a wild little steer. That was the best damn breeding I’ve had for some time.” He said as he lifted me off his cock. Then he continued.
.


“They call me Geo. I’m showing some horses and doing some entertaining at the American Royal Rodeo in town. I’ll give ya my card … and I want ya to come over to my trailer for some more breeding this week, give this to the guard at Gate 8 on Saturday noon and he’ll direct ya to my unit. Can ya manage that young-en?” He said as I started putting on my clothes.
.
“Yes sir. I would like that. Thanks. I will be there for sure. I liked being bred by you sir. “I responded.
.
He laughed quietly. Took a red handkerchief from his pocket, wiped his wet cock, placed it around my neck, hugged me and planted one more tongue sucking kiss on me, put on his hat, tipped it and headed out of the balcony.

.
The Introduction
.
I couldn’t stop thinking about my cowboy friend Geo. I made preparations to go to the American Royal Rodeo that week to look him up. I found ‘Gate 8’ and gave the guard the card Geo had given to me. On the back of the card he wrote. “Let Clint in. He’s my Nephew.” Signed- Geo S.
.
“Hey there young man. So you’re Clint, huh? George told me you might be by and to direct you to his motor home. He’s in aisle One, right behind the main stage. It’s the big black and silver one with his name on it. You can’t miss it. Don’t get lost, and watch out for the traffic. This is closing day and lots of things going on out there. Have a good day partner.”
.
“Thank you sir.” I said as I headed in the direction he had pointed.
.
The place was filled with all sorts of people, cowboys, cattle, horses and even some clowns. Music filled the air, people were clapping and occasional burst of cheers from the crowd in the arena. I continued walking thru the maze of activity until I spotted a big black and silver motor home a few feet behind the main stage. This had to be it. The entrance to the home was covered with a black and silver canopy covering an artificial grass turf surrounded by a chain link fence. A large muscular cowboy was sitting on a stool reading a paperback book. He looked up as I approached. I stood briefly by the entrance afraid to speak. He waited and nodded.
.
“Hello! I’m Clint, George’s nephew. He told me to drop by sometime, but if he’s busy I can come back some other time.” I said apprehensively, then turned, looking for a place to run.
.
“Yeah. He said you might drop by. Come on in. He’s out right now but will be back in about 15 minutes. I’m Hank, his security guard.” He said as he stood and motioned for me to come closer. Why don’t you go inside and wait? I’m sure he wouldn’t want to miss you. He spoke highly of you.” He paused to look me up and down then continued. ”I can see why.” He added and simpered.
.
I was pleased that I had put on my tight Levi jeans, my only cowboy shirt with the snap down buttons my dad had bought me last year, my scruffy black boots and my black felt cowboy hat. I still felt a bit uncomfortable with my attire and thought I might have looked more like a ‘Drugstore Cowboy’ than the real thing.
.
Hank opened the motor home door and directed me inside. He was a big dude about 6 ½ feet tall, 250 pounds, or more, dark hair, mustache and a tattoo of an eagle on his left bicep. He wore tight jeans and a leather vest without a shirt, but looked very ‘hunky’ because of his large arms and hairy chest.


.
Inside the large motor home was a custom dashboard with all the gadgets and looks of a Boeing 747 airplane, including navigational screen and 2 small closed circuit TV screens. The rest of the living area was decorated in black leather couches and chairs, a built-in gourmet section for cooking and a bar for social drinking. Down the hallway, I could see several doors, probably bathroom, storage and bedroom. It was an awesome home and no doubt very costly.
.
This man 'George', was more than a rodeo entertainer, he was a headliner. I felt self-conscious and insecure. I was about to leave when I heard men’s voices, and then the door opened and in they came. George was the first one in the door. He stopped, smiled and held out his arms to greet me, put his arms around me and hugged me tightly.
.
He whispered in my ear, Glad you could come. I’ll get rid of this crowd, and we’ll talk.”
.
I’m sure I had a stunned look on my face and my mouth was hanging open. It finally dawned on me who this country western, singing super star was. He didn’t seem to object to me being there; in fact he proceeded to introduce me to the members of his band and his manager as his nephew from Kansas. After it seemed like an eternity of introductions and hand shaking, they all excused themselves and left George and me to be alone. Hank, the guard, was the last to leave. As he was shutting the door he looked back at me and gave me a big wink.
.
“Why, you’re as nervous as a new heifer in the barn yard.” He said and gripped my clammy hand. “You need a ‘stiff one’ to calm you down, and I don’t mean a drink.” Then George laughed and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
.
“My you’re looking good. Those dim balcony lights don’t do ya justice. I’ve been think'en bout ya and was a hoping ya would wander by. This place is like an auction at the stockyards during the shows. I was planning on breeding ya before my next performance in 2 hours. What do ya say my young heifer?
.
My shyness and insecurity was dwindling. The overpowering humor and charm of George would make any virgin fall into his arms. I relaxed as we clung to each other with warm affection. Our lips met and a series of gentle kisses began, but soon they became more passionate and lustful. Our bodies felt good together and a tingle of sexual desire surged thru our bodies. George looked into my eyes and without speaking another word, we found our way down the narrow hall and into the back bedroom.
.
Directly in the center of the room was a handsome Queen size bed. The bedspread was a deep shade of silver gray with an assortment of small pillows in silver, black and turquoise. George dimmed the lights, turned on some western love music and stood at the foot of the bed and looked at me sitting on the edge of the bed.
.
“I should take a shower. ’I've been on that stage for a while and my body’s still wet from sweat.” George told me.
.
“No, No. I want you just as you are. I like a man that smells natural. Let me take off your boots and clothes while you relax.” I instructed George. “I want to enjoy this moment together. You’re so handsome and sexy. I just want to savor your manly scents and make love to you.”
.
We stripped, removing each article of clothing with precision, yet never taking our eyes off one another. Our boots were thrown on the floor; shirts were quickly flung open and removed. The body clinging jeans were peeled from each leg and finally, we were both naked.
.


George never wore under clothing while on stage. Being a good showman, he enjoyed revealing his firm ass and an impression of his large meat. He was proud of his large cock and round firm buttocks and didn’t mind showing them off. The women ‘screamed’ when he made suggestive movements or turned his back to the audience. He knew that bi and gay men appreciated his body as well, and could spot his male admirers in the audience. Very seldom did George have the opportunity to express his passion and make love to a man of his desires, but today he was with Clint and he was going to make the best of it. When he sneaked off from his security guard, and went to the theater that day, he didn’t know he would meet such a sexy and passionate male. But now he was going to enjoy these few moments of man-to-man sexual pleasure.
.
I was still in awe at the presence of such a handsome and charming man. He remember how exciting and satisfying his sexual encounter had been with George during the performance in the theater balcony. I am ready to be bred once again by this stud bull.
.
My desire to taste George’s big 8-inch cock was irresistible. I gripped his dick in my hands and milked down some of the salty pre-cum juices oozing from his piss slot. The dark heavy veins running down his shaft, pulsated with the anticipation of sexual gratification. I caressed the low hanging hairy balls while kissing George’s penis, and then with one lustful maneuver, I went down on George’s manhood. George gasped out with pleasure. Again and again I engulfed George's large shaft deep in my welcome mouth. It was fantastic.
.
George was in heavenly bliss as the young cocksucker continued to engulf his cock, but he wanted to penetrate his young calf as he had done once before. George reluctantly released his cock from Clint’s expert mouth and pushed him back on the bed. He needed to suck some cock himself. George considered himself bisexual, but discovered he was more satisfied when he bedded another desirable male. He also had to present a straight image to his fans and stay in the ‘closet’ for now.
.


The cock sucking continued on Clint until he was about to cum. George did not want him to cum just yet. He preferred to have his partner reach an orgasm at the same time he did. He loved the feel of Clint’s hot ass gripping his hard shaft as it was buried deep in his love canal.
.
More kissing and body rubbing until neither could stand the sexual frenzy any longer. Clint lifted his legs as George scooted his hard firm body under his young loving partner. This time there was no time for lubricant, the desire and lust was too great for hesitation. George’s big cock found the warm crevices of the tight pink asshole of Clint. No guiding was necessary. The cock seemed to enter the love hole and go directly into the opening. Clint took a deep sigh as the cock entered his anus. George leaned into to Clint and went all the way until it was deeply buried in his body. Both men trembled with the sudden pleasure of the sensuous entry. They paused and continued their kissing and lovemaking while they fucked.
.
A few moans of pleasure were heard from both men. The rhythm increased with each plunge of George’s big cock. Clint had placed his legs around his lover’s waist and his arms around his neck. They kissed passionately until George realized he could not hold off any longer. He was going to release his sperm deep into the bowels of his mate. He withdrew his mouth from Clint as he gave out verbal expressions.
.
“Ohhhh. Babe you’re such a good fuck. I could do this all day, but I just can’t hold out any longer. I’m gonna' cut loose with a big one today. You were my last breeding in the theater. My little friend, you are so hot. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Whoopee, Yahoo. Damn this is so good, whoopee.” George let out of cry of a cowboy in pure pleasure.
.
The yell was so noisy that Clint was sure they heard him outside the motor home. Clint felt his own cock starting to shoot loads of cum. His love track tightened causing him to grip George’s fuck shaft. This was an awesome orgasm for both partners. It seemed to continue for several minutes and then it was over. George collapsed on Clint’s cum and sweat soaked body. They relaxed and breathed heavy for a few more minutes, until George lifted his body from Clint and rubbed his stomach and smiled down at him and said softly.
.
“Well, partner, that was even better than before. Perhaps a few more sessions like this, and we’ll know how right this is. It can’t get much better.” George said as he slowly turned to the bed without taking his cock out of Clint’s cum filled ass. Then they cuddled against each other and kissed softly and fell asleep.
.
A knock on the motor home door caused George to awaken. He knew it was a reminder that he had to start getting ready for the next and last show of the evening.
.
“Hey little calf. I must get shower and dressed for the next show. You can get dressed and wait for me in the living area. I don’t want to lose track of you. I’ve got some ideas I want you to hear, so don’t run away.” Another knock on the door and George called out for Hank to come in.
.
“I’ll be out in a jiffy. Come in and keep Clint company while I shower. Get him something cold to drink, and don’t let him leave just yet.” George instructed his Security guard.
.
“Sure thing boss.” Hank said as Clint finished dressing and shyly entered the room where Hank was getting him a cold soda.
.
“Here, buckaroo.” Hank said as he handed Clint a drink. “Boss man sure thinks the world of ya. He never takes up to a person this quickly. Must be because you’re blood.” He said, winked and grinned.
.
Clint felt proud that he had made such an impression on a man that he was equally impressed. He never felt this way before towards anyone. He sat quietly until George entered the room again. He was all dressed and ready to entertain his fans once again.
.
“I’ve been thinking. I have a Dude Ranch in Texas where once a year I take some time off to relax and enjoy getting away for the summer. Perhaps we can arrange for you to work for us this summer. What do you say? Think your old man would let you work for me on the ranch? I’ve gotta' run now, my little buckaroo. Hank will make all the arrangement and we’ll talk later. Happy trails.”
.
Hank and Clint make a proposal to present to Clint’s parents for a summer job at George’s Texas Ranch. It was an offer that would be hard to refuse. Clint was over 18 and had planned to work before he went to college in the fall. He had excellent grade average and had several college grants he could choose from. This would give him a chance to decide, and then he would be off to college of his choice.
.
END.
Story by Dick Clinton

Word Count 3899, 04/19/2005  BACK TO THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment