Sunday, December 28, 2014

Trucker's Buckhouse, Part 1, Trucker's Delight



Trucker's Bunkhouse

Part 1, Trucker’s Delight
I left the mall rest room nearby, where I had just serviced several hot dudes at the glory holes. I guessed I had been there for about 2 hours and needed to stretch my legs and rest my jaws. 
 
I walked over to the nearby truck stop restaurant to have a cup of coffee and perhaps some pie to get my strength back. I soon finished my coffee and pie while observing the studs that were eating, or shopping at the Trucker’s Store and Gift Shop. I advanced to the entrance of the trucker’s rest room and showers that adjoined the Bunkhouse.

 I was still ready for action and since I was here, I might as well take advantage of it, besides I know how horny those truckers get riding in that rig all day. I was here to service a few hot cocks and relax them for their next long haul.
I entered the shower and locker room and headed into one of the open toilet booths nearby. A couple of truckers just entered the room from the Bunkhouse side, and were getting ready to shower. One of the men headed towards one of the three booths in my area. I had been here before so I knew to take the middle booth where more large glory holes had been cut on each side. I would have more selection this way. The toilets had two good size glory holes in the walls, and lots of writing. One of the graffiti markings especially caught my eye. It said, “TRUCKER’S DELIGHT, GET SUCKED TONIGHT”. I was in position, and ready for action to give a few truckers more delight.
As I continued to read the wall graffiti, waiting for the trucker to get settled in the other booth. Then I observed he was taking off all of his clothes. He was either shy, or wanted some action here in the booth, before he entered the showers. First, he started pulling off his cowboy boots and socks, and then the remainder of his clothes. When he was completely naked, he pulled a bath towel from the bag he was carrying, and then sat back down. He didn’t make use of the stool but leaned back so I could observe him as he pulled on his semi-hard cock and caressed his low hanging balls. When he was stripping earlier, I got a good look at his soft penis and his firm ass. He had a perfectly shaped cock head and a nice set of hairy balls. His tulip shaped cock head had developed a small clear drop of pre-cum at his piss slot. I loved a man that oozed pre-cum from his penis, anticipating some head action. 
 
The other trucker with him, had gone to the locker area to undress, and was now in the shower, leaving us in the booths alone. I knew now he had known about the glory holes, and wanted some action. I made the first move, and ran my finger around the opening of the large hole. He did not hesitate but quickly stood and placed his semi-soft penis directly into the hole for me to service. 
 
I was thrilled with his pleasingly shaped cock and tasty large cock head. He also positioned his balls into the hole along with his penis. I first licked them, savouring the masculine musky scent of this trucker’s body. I would rather suck a musky flavoured cock, than one that is scented with soap or men’s cologne. I guess I preferred a more natural man. I didn’t mind if they had a slight scent of pre-cum on his penis or under his uncut cock foreskin or even a light scent of manly sweat. 
 
I continued to service his cock and balls as the trucker’s partner was still showering. I used all my special methods on him, sharing with him, my expert cock sucking before he would have an orgasm. I was delighted to suck this trucker’s dick, and by his reactions, and small moans of gratitude, he was enjoying it as well. His buddy had finished his shower and was now at the sink shaving. He called out to his partner.
Brian? You still here?” I was wondering if Brian was going to pull out suddenly and end this great session. 
 
I knew he was ready to cum any time now and neither of us wanted to stop. Brian answered back.
Yeah. I’m still here. Be out in a few. I’m getting my cock sucked.” I heard his friend laugh and say,
O.K. Take your time. I’ll be right here.” I was a little taken back by his comment, but kept on sucking. 
 
I assumed they had done this type of thing before, so I had nothing to worry about. I continued to service my stud trucker’s cock. I thought it was exciting and a bit kinky, sucking his cock while his partner waited for him to be pleasured by a cocksucker.

I continued sucking his cock until I began to taste his cum, first in little spurts, then a gusher of cum, as he let lose with a full trucker load. He let out a soft moan, then several gasps as he continued to release his manly sperm into my receptive mouth. I gladly drained his long thick cock and milked down every savory drop. He remained at the partition hole to enjoy the last pleasure of his orgasm, and then he reluctantly pulled away. He remained standing until his sensitive hanging cock started to soften. He gave me the ‘high sign’, picked up his things, threw his towel over his naked body and headed out the booth and to the showers. I heard his buddy come over to him just before he entered the shower, and ask.
Was that as good as it sounded”? .
 
Hell yes! Man, I needed that too. You should give it a try, Jerry, that cock sucker is good, real good!” 
 
You always seem to find the sex holes” Jerry replied. 
 
I smiled at the humorous conversation I was hearing about me, and it made me proud that I could service this stud and make him feel good. I was wondering if Jerry was going to take advantage of my cock sucking talents like his truck driving partner, Brian. 
 
The booth door soon opened, and there was Jerry standing next to the hole. He unbuckled his cowboy belt, lowered his jeans and remained, exposing his big uncut cock at the hole. The foreskin covered the head of his long soft cock, and his golf size balls firmly braced his beautiful manhood. 
 
I was impressed with this hunk’s mouth-watering meat, and knew he would be as good or better than his buddy Brian. He stood taunting me, knowing I wanted him as I continued to admire his cock. He slowly moved closer to the service hole as he pulled on his cock to milk down a clear pearl of pre-cum at the entrance of his lacy cock. His cock must have been a good 7 inches, soft. It looked fantastic and I was so impressed by his manhood that I almost forgot to motion for him to slip it through the hole so I could make love to his proud cock.
Brian spoke softly to me through the crack in the booth door before he went into the shower.
That’s a big piece of stud cock, don’t you think? You should watch him fuck some pussy with that weapon, or break in some hot ass.” 
 
I didn’t say anything in my mesmerized state, but gave a motion for his cock to be placed into the glory hole, for the sucking of his life. He guided the foreskin covered cock head in carefully while; I reverently placed my fingers onto this beauty.
I then placed my tongue inside the velvety opening of his uncut cock and gently licked around the head going very slowly. His cock started to get hard and the foreskin slowly moved over his now swelling 8-inch cock. I tasted a bit of pre-cum and it was sweet and clean. The opening of his cock was cool from his recent shower, but was warming up quickly as I nibbled and tongued his foreskin. He moved into the booth partition and relaxed to enjoy his cock being appreciated and loved, as it should be. It was probably a rare thing for anyone to love his cock as I was doing and he knew right then, he was going to enjoy a much-needed orgasm. I knew this trucker’s cock would release a huge amount of sperm but. I was going to take my time and enjoy this cock and let him enjoy the pleasure as well.
I could hear the shower waters running as Brian showered himself, and the sound of other men talking in the other room. This did not disturb either Jerry or myself because we knew no one could see us. The booth’s wooden partitions and doors went all the way to the floor and were tall enough that no one could see over them. It was ideal for private cock sucking. The second booth from me also had a large hole in the wall for cock sucking, and was next to a shower stall and dressing area. I knew that one had some good action when both areas were occupied because I used it one time several weeks before. 
 
I remained on Jerry’s cock for some time as we both enjoyed the sex. I reluctantly knew he was about to cum any time so I let him release his truck driver load. He started to shake and tremble then “wham!” it shot out of his cock.

I sucked and pulled the foreskin back and forward over his cock. I realized how sensitive a cock could be at this point. I held my mouth over his cock as he shot his hot tangy cum into my mouth. I took a breath and moved back just enough for me to savor the taste of his man juices, and run my tongue around the head to taste all of remaining juice. He was pleased with my service, and I sensed he did not want to pull away. I kept pleasing his cock, as he gasped and moaned with occasional body spasms. I carefully licked and wiped his cock clean of cum then dried him with the warmth of my breath, before he pulled away. Jerry stood briefly for a few minutes and then he pulled up his jeans, buckled his belt, turned to the door and left. 
 
Brian had finished his shower and shave while Jerry and I were busy enjoying our pleasures of man sex in the booth. When Jerry left the booth, he went over to Brian and they proceeded to have a short conversation. 
 
Much to my surprise and pleasure, Brian returned to the booth again for another round of fucking my mouth. He quickly directed his hard dick into the hole again for me to suck. He placed his body against the wall of the booth and let me suck him as before. I was enjoying the sucking again, when he pulled away, dropped his towel to the floor, turned around, spread his buttocks and placed his pink ass hole to the opening and center of the glory hole. I heard him say in a deep and commanding voice. 
 
Eat my ass hole cock sucker!”

I eagerly followed his command placing my face as close to the glory hole as I could. He moved back to the hole as I placed my tongue into his ass. I tongue fucked him and lapped at his tight butt hole, working it up and down the crack of his ass and then deep into his sweet anus.
Oh, Yeah, oh, yeah. That’s the way I like it.” Brian said as I worked his now eager hole. 
 
The vibration of the truck motor and bouncing around in the cab of a truck caused many trucker eager to get a warm tongue, finger or even a penetrating cock up their ass to relief of an internal itch. It was not a queer thing. It was just a desire or lust to have the deep inner parts of their love canal touched. The rubbing of the prostate gland for sexual relief was a desperate and desirable need. A need that only another man’s cock could satisfy. The need to have the asshole penetrated with a warm tongue or hot cock was part of the manly desire to be satisfied. The feeling of another man’s warm masculine body pressing against theirs in a loving and lusty desire of relief was most desirable to another man in his search for man-to-man love.
He was jacking off while I licked away at his ass hole. I was eager to please him but the temptation was too great for my hot cock. I needed to be relieved of my load of manly juices as well, 
 
I stood quickly and placed my pre-cum wet cock into the hole. It automatically found the moist hole to be penetrated. Brian was aware of another object touching his itching ass hole, but he didn’t pull away. Instead, he helped my throbbing cock to guide into the warmth of his body. Perhaps he had hoped I would fuck his ass because he carefully grasped my hard dick and guided it into the right direction. 
 
He paused only briefly, and then backed into my 7-½ inches of eager throbbing cock. I gasped when he pushed back onto my dick, and buried it in one full sweep. It was awesome. The warmth of this hot trucker’s ass hole and body was most desirable.

I was going to move in and out of his tight butt hole but he began the motion before I did and before I realized it, he was fucking my cock with all its worth. He was emotionally overcome with the feeling and would gasp out louder and louder with each plunge of my dick. My nuts needed releasing because of all the good men I had sucked off today and I was overwhelmed with desire and lust. I started to cum. I grasped at the walls of the partition, and held my body against the hole as Brian’s asshole was being satisfied by my deep penetration. I emptied my flow of cum into this man. I cried out with pleasure joining Brian’s moans and groans of pleasure. The walls shook as he pounded his butt against the wall an onto my cumming cock. I was in ecstatic ecstasy.
I could tell he was going to get off soon as his body’s internal muscles gripped my cumming cock as I touched and massaged his prostate. I was relieving his internal itch and now he was starting to cum.
He suddenly pulled away from the position at the wall. My semi-hard cock was released from the warmth and pleasure of his ass. My fuck was over. He quickly turned his gushing dick back into the hole while frantically shooting his load into the hole. Much of his cum squirted on my cock and balls before I could drop to the floor and take his full gushes of cum. Most of the remaining cum gushed on my face and trickled down my face, neck and chest. I had no time to go down on him before his orgasm but it was exciting being covered with his love juices. It continued to run down my lips and chin as I licked away at his cock. I finally got control and licked up the remaining juices from his man dick. He stayed in the hole as I lovingly savored the remaining cum from his cock, my chin and my hands. He pulled out after I cleaned his last remaining cum then he said in a soft low voice at the hole.

Thanks. You are the best thing that has happened to us in the last 5,000 miles. I hope we cross paths again. Man, that was a good fuck. Perhaps next time we can do it in bed or the bunk of my cab.” 
 
I had enjoyed myself as well but was satisfied knowing that I had pleasured these two hot Knights of the Road. 

Story by Dick Clinton, 

1 comment:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete